Quality Testing & Engineering
- Green Mount Rd. Interchange/Overpass – O’Fallon, IL
- Governor’s Parkway – Edwardsville, IL
- 1-70 Reconstruction and Overlay – Bond County, IL
- Metrolink Section Line 4 – St. Clair County, IL ($30 million)
- MidAmerica St. Louis Air Cargo Facility – Mascoutah, IL
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport General Aviation Apron – Mascoutah, IL
- Route 157 Widening – Madison County, IL
- Route 159 Widening – Madison & St. Clair Counties, IL
- Transportation Centralia Municipal Airport – Marion, IL
Qualtity Testing & Engineering, O'Fallon, IL / St. Louis, MO
Quality Testing & Engineering, with construction testing and engineering offices in O'Fallon, Illinois and Wentzville, Mo, serves the St Louis, Missouri metropolitan area as well as areas of Southern Illinois including O'Fallon, Illinois, Edwardsville, Illinois, Alton Illinois, Belleville, Illinois, Troy, Illinois, Columbia, Illinois, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois and other areas. We provide construction testing, environmental consulting and testing, geotechnical exploration, construction materials testing and other environmental services to the St Louis area, including Wentzville, Missouri, O'Fallon Missouri, St Louis County as well as all areas of Southern Illinois.
Quality Testing and Engineering products range in size from residential homes to Industrial/Refineries, heavy industrial projects such as power plants, refineries and factories. QTE works in commercial, educational, institutional, industrial, recreational, refinery, transportation and warehousing projects.