Senior Field Technician
ACI, Certified Level I Concrete Technician
Nuclear Densimeter Moisture Gauge
IDOT QA/QC Training Programs
Portland Cement Concrete Level 1
Bituminous Concrete Density Tester Course
Portland Cement Concrete
Mr. Reardon has been an engineering field technician since 2004. His responsibilities as a field technician include the observation, testing and monitoring of compacted earth and rock fill, placement of Portland cement concrete and asphaltic concrete; and performing footing inspections.
REPRESENTATIVE PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- I-255 Expansion – Bethalto, IL to Godfrey, IL. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete testing in accordance with IDOT specifications. IDOT IDR reporting.
- IL Route 160 – New Baden, IL. Responsibilities included QA/QC Hot Mix Asphalt testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
- US 67 ADA Improvements – Jerseyville, IL. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
- America’s Central Port – Granite City, IL. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete and Hot Mix Asphalt testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
- Wanda Road – Roxanna, IL. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete and Hot Mix Asphalt testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
Quality Testing & Engineering, O'Fallon, IL / St. Louis, MO
Quality Testing & Engineering, with construction testing and engineering offices in O'Fallon, Illinois and Wentzville, Mo, serves the St Louis, Missouri metropolitan area as well as areas of Southern Illinois including O'Fallon, Illinois, Edwardsville, Illinois, Alton Illinois, Belleville, Illinois, Troy, Illinois, Columbia, Illinois, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois and other areas. We provide construction testing, environmental consulting and testing, geotechnical exploration, construction materials testing and other environmental services to the St Louis area, including Wentzville, Missouri, O'Fallon Missouri, St Louis County as well as all areas of Southern Illinois.
Quality Testing and Engineering products range in size from residential homes to Industrial/Refineries, heavy industrial projects such as power plants, refineries and factories. QTE works in commercial, educational, institutional, industrial, recreational, refinery, transportation and warehousing projects.