Director of Business Development
ACI, Certified Level I Concrete Technician
Nuclear Densimeter Moisture Gauge
IDOT QA/QC Training Programs
IDOT Portland Cement Concrete Level I & Level II
IDOT 3-Day Aggregate
IDOT Bituminous Concrete Density Tester
IDOT Hot Mix Asphalt Level I
B.S. Finance, 2009
A.S. Engineering Technology, 2000
Mr. Carter joined Quality Testing and Engineering, Inc. (QTE) in June 2002. During his 15 years of experience, he has performed the duties of field technician, project manager and estimator. His current duties include but are not limited to being responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities. Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect leads and prepare project budget estimates.
REPRESENTATIVE PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- New St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, O’Fallon, Illinois. Prepared the testing budget for and oversaw the QC of all construction material testing services for the new hospital. His responsibilities included but were not limited to: sampling materials, materials testing, observation of material installation, and producing field service reports.
- Gateway Commerce Center, Edwardsville, Illinois. Prepared the testing budget and oversaw the QC of over twelve million square feet of distribution centers on various sites.
- Route 159 Relocation, Madison County, Illinois. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete testing and inspection, testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
- St. Louis Regional Airport, Madison County, Illinois. Responsibilities included concrete testing and inspection, testing in accordance with IDOA specifications.
- JB Management, Pontoon Beach, Illinois. Responsibilities included soil fill, lime placement, and concrete testing.
- Route 157 Relocation, Madison County, Illinois. Responsibilities included QA/QC concrete testing and inspection, testing in accordance with IDOT specifications.
- AO-I, AO-III Warehouse. Responsibilities included concrete testing and inspection for building pad and tilt-up walls.
Quality Testing & Engineering, O'Fallon, IL / St. Louis, MO
Quality Testing & Engineering, with construction testing and engineering offices in O'Fallon, Illinois and Wentzville, Mo, serves the St Louis, Missouri metropolitan area as well as areas of Southern Illinois including O'Fallon, Illinois, Edwardsville, Illinois, Alton Illinois, Belleville, Illinois, Troy, Illinois, Columbia, Illinois, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois and other areas. We provide construction testing, environmental consulting and testing, geotechnical exploration, construction materials testing and other environmental services to the St Louis area, including Wentzville, Missouri, O'Fallon Missouri, St Louis County as well as all areas of Southern Illinois.
Quality Testing and Engineering products range in size from residential homes to Industrial/Refineries, heavy industrial projects such as power plants, refineries and factories. QTE works in commercial, educational, institutional, industrial, recreational, refinery, transportation and warehousing projects.